INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19
From Menorca Holiday Home customers
- What are the general booking conditions?
- - The reservation of the tourist accommodation will be confirmed when the amount of the payment on account is received (25% of the total amount)
- The remaining payment of the stay (75% of the total amount) must be paid 15 days before the reserved date. Otherwise, the reservation is understood to be cancelled and the money of the deposit is not returned.
- The home will be available from 4 pm on the day of arrival until 10 am on the day of departure.
- What are the cancellation conditions?
- - The day before arrival or no-show: it will mean the loss of 100% of the amount paid.
- If the cancellation occurs 2 -14 days before arrival: it will mean the loss of 50% of the amount paid.
- If it occurs with an advance equal to or greater than 15 days, 25% of the total amount of the reservation is lost, that is, the amount deposited as a down payment.
- Can I modify the reservation once it is confirmed?
- Certain changes and modifications of dates may be possible if there is availability in the same home or in another villa of our company. For this reason, we ask you to contact us as soon as possible so that we can inform you of the possibilities and, if possible, whether or not there is any additional cost.
- What is included in the price?
- VAT and it is per property, not per person.
The delivery of the house clean and ready for your arrival, including bed linen and a set of bath towels per person.
24-hour emergency assistance service.
Cleaning services and change of sheets and towels during the stay if it is longer than one week.
All maintenance of the properties, including swimming pool, garden and any technical incident.
- How is the tourist tax paid?
- The ecotax is not included in the price of the house.
It is a tourist tax established by the Balearic Islands Government that is charged per person / night, with discounts depending on the length of stay. Children and teenagers under 16 years old are exempt from this tax.
The tax will be paid at the reception upon arrival and registration.
- How is the handover of the keys to the vacation property done?
- Before your arrival, you will receive instructions for handing over the keys. That is why we ask you to inform us, one week before your arrival, of the details of the flight or ship with the exact timetables.
We have a reception in the Son Bou area.
If you arrive during direct hours at reception, they will register there, give you the keys and give you all the necessary information regarding your accommodation and any other information in the area that may interest you.
If you arrive after hours at reception, you should go directly to your holiday home. You will have received a code for the key-box that is next to the main entrance door where you will find the keys. In this case you will receive instructions to proceed with your registration.
- From what time can I occupy the house on the day of arrival?
- The official time of entry is from 16:00. From reception they will tell you if it is possible to enter the villa earlier if you arrive before the official time.
- At what time do I have to leave the house on the day of departure?
- The official departure time is at 10:00 a.m. since the house must be prepared for the next customers.
- Can I leave the house later than 10:00 on the day of departure?
- If you want to leave later, you must request it in advance at reception and they will indicate if it is possible and the extra cost of late departure, provided that the next entry allows it.
If it is not possible to delay leaving the house, at our reception we have a locker rental service to store your luggage, showers and changing rooms so that you can enjoy your last hours at the beach on your departure day.
- What days do they come to clean?
- The price includes a weekly cleaning. If your stay is longer than one week, cleaning days may vary depending on the day of arrival and the number of nights. On the day of the arrival the cleaning days will be arranged.
They can request extra cleaning, always at an additional cost.
- Are the houses equipped with sheets and towels?
- All homes are equipped with sheets and sets of bath towels, which will be changed once a week, for stays longer than one week.
If at any time during the week you have an emergency, you can contact reception and they will replace what you need.
We have beach towels for rent, contact reception if you are interested.
- What utensils, appliances and kitchen utensils will I find in the house?
- - Appliances: coffee machine, kettle, juicer, toaster, blender, microwave, oven, ceramic hob, refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine, iron and ironing board, hair dryer.
- Cutlery: knives, forks, spoons, teaspoons.
- Tableware: glasses, cups, plates, cups, jugs.... Also plastic tableware for children
- Assortment of: pans, saucepans, pots, serving dishes, baking sheets
- Others: scissors, can opener, corkscrew, ladles, strainers, colander, frying tongs, plastic tuppers, cutting boards, trivets...
- Cleaning: broom, shovel, bucket and mop, various baskets and buckets, clothesline and tweezers, basic cleaning kit (cloth, scouring pad and soap)
- Bedrooms: hangers in the wardrobes
The equipment of the house, as you can see, is very complete. If you have any questions or need any additional utensils, contact reception.
- I am travelling with a baby or little children, what accessories can Menorcaholidayhome provide me during my stay?
- In all the houses there are plastic dishes for children. If the need for a cot or highchair is already indicated in the reservation, they will already be found in the house upon arrival. The crib is equipped with a sheet and blanket.
At reception we have other accessories: bed barriers, strollers, plastic baby bath, hammocks, urinals, intercom, car lifts ... Contact us if you want to have any of them, we will inform you of their cost and / or deposit.
- Are pets allowed?
- Contact reception stating your interest and it will be valued; we empathize with your illusion that your pet can accompany you on your vacation, leaving a deposit in case there is any damage.
- If I have a problem in the house during my stay, how can I notify it?
- Menorca Holiday Home is your contact for everything related to your holiday home. Call our helpline, which is always available for any emergency or problem that may arise in the home. We always try to solve it as quickly as possible.
- Can a property also be booked during winter?
- Most of our homes are conditioned to be enjoyed throughout the year, although we must inform you that in Son Bou the commercial area is practically closed outside of the tourist season, with only a pharmacy, a restaurant and a bakery open for a few hours.
We will be happy to advise you and inform you about the possibilities of spending the winter holidays in one of our villas if, knowing how the area is in winter, you maintain your interest.